The Bahimat Buzurg Program has been launched by the Government of Punjab Pakistan under which senior citizens from all over Punjab can register for financial assistance of Rs. 2,000. People from all districts of Punjab can get for Rs.Rs. 2,000 Under Bahimat Buzurg Program.
Within this article we will guide you on how to apply for the Bahimat Buzurg Program online registration to get financial assistance of Rs.2000 and Don’t face any kind of trouble here is everything explains.For more information visit ehsaas program website Read Here
- How to create an Amazon seller account in Pakistan | Complete Guide
- FIA Jobs 2021 | FIA jobs online apply | 1143 Constable, Sub Inspector Jobs
- Vehicle registration in Pakistan | Vehicle registration in Punjab, Sindh, Islamabad
- kisan Card apply Online | Kisan Card Registration Punjab Pakistan
- Rehmat – ul alameen scholarship Program |Apply online 2021 | Complete Guide
How To Apply For Bahimat Buzurg Program Online Registration – 2021
Government of Pakistan Running different programs to help poor people who cannot do work and their financial condition is deplorable. Under Ehsaas Program, many programs are already helping people in Pakistan, which is one of the best programs given below. You can also apply for these programs for AID.
The Punjab government will begin the registration of the Bahimat Buzurg Program with a survey and with the help of NADRA. The Punjab Social Security Authority is dedicated to registering all people, especially women aged 65 or over 65. To this end, a study of the registration process for the Ba Himmat Buzarg program will be carried out at the union council level. This scheme is undoubtedly a good step for the PTI government and a step toward the Imran Khan (Rayast-e-Madina) Dream.
|Ehsaas Kafalat Program||Click Here|
|Ehsaas Labour Program||Click Here|
|Ehsaas Ration Program||Click Here|
|Ehsaas Nashonuma Program||Click Here|
|Sehat Insaf Health Card||Click Here|
|Ehsaas Emergency Cash Portal||Click Here|
Chief Minister Usman Bazdar has said that we have started a bahimat buzurg program in Punjab. Elderly men and women from Punjab are eligible for this program. The Punjab government has allocated Rs. 3 billion for this program. One hundred and twenty-five thousand people will benefit.
Bahimat Buzurg Program Eligibility Criteria | Online Check Eligibility
All payments will be made through a bank account through the Punjab Bank and beneficiaries of the Bahimat Buzurg Program will be issued a BA Himmat Buzarg card that can be used at any ATM in Punjab / Pakistan. The Punjab Chief Minister launched and approved the Ba Himmat Buzarg program. This scheme is for women in the same household only. If a woman is unavailable / has died, her husband will be eligible for ba himat buzarg.
Before applying for the Bahimat Buzurg Program (BHBP) program, you must know the terms and conditions. Please be aware that all people over the age of 65 are not eligible for this program. Yes! there are criteria for both men and women. The Punjab government will conduct a survey at the union council level and will also receive data from NADRA for verification before approving your request.
- People over the age of 65 can apply to this program
- Elderly people with a poverty score of 20 are eligible for this program.
- Only one person from a family can apply
Person should visit the center with his original ID. There will be 2 official representatives of the program. One will be a Punjab Social Welfare Officer with a contributor and the other will be a Punjab Bank employee.
There can be instances;
- If your CNIC card is entered and written, please provide more details. This is the case when your registration is completed on the spot.
- If your CNIC is entered and it says that your document become no longer located, you need to visit the BISP workplace and primary sign in there, and then go back to this center.
- During check-in, an officer will take a picture or photograph of you. In addition, a snapshot of the front and back of the CNIC is taken, after which you will be redirected to another Punjab Bank employee who will register you with the bank and give you an ATM card. You will also be given a PIN to collect money from the bank’s ATM.