CPEC Internship Program 2020 China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Authority has offered a three month Internship programs for the youth.
CPEC Authority through its flagship Internship program is providing opportunities to Pakistan’s talented youth to help them develop skills and experience that would allow Pakistan to grow and prosper in the future.
The Chairman CPEC Authority Lt General (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa announced the program.In the first phase 100 internships will be offered to the bachelor degree holders who are under 30 years of age.
Students from any field of study may apply. CPEC Internship program registration shall start from August 18 2020. The internship shall start in October 2020
Here’s Why You Should Attend CPEC Internship Program 2020.
|Title||CPEC Internship Program 2020 |CPEC Jobs 2020 | Govt Jobs Aug 2020|
|Hiring Organization||China–Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Student Can Also Apply For Punjab Police Jobs 2020
We recommend that interested applicants as soon as the application is open start submitting their application as soon as possible without waiting for the deadline.
For more information on the CPEC Internship Program 2020 check the information provided below read it properly and apply accordingly.
Details of the CPEC Internship Program 2020
Organization: China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)
Program type: internship program
Application opens: August 18, 2020
Required qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
Experience Required: Fresh
Program dates: October 2020 – December 2020
Government Also Started For People President Rozgaar Scheme
Chairman CPEC Authority Asim Saleem Bajwa said that the youth leadership is being promoted by giving powers to the youth the brochure of the first internship has been released all in the internship program. Eligible Pakistanis can apply.
Eligibility criteria For CPEC Internship Program
To apply for CPEC Internship 2020 apply online you need to fulfill the following selection criteria:
- The candidate must be a Pakistani citizen.
- The candidate must be under 30 years of age.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree is required to apply
- Bachelor’s degree can be applied in any discipline
- Excellent writing, research and digital marketing skills
- A fresh graduate without experience can also apply
Benefits of CPEC Internship 2020
During the CPEC 2020 internship program students will be provided with the following benefits:
- Monthly scholarship during the internship program
- Development of management and leadership skills
- Internees will work with a heterogeneous group
- A great addition to your resume
- Distribution of specific sectors / industries
CPEC Internship Application Process 2020
The application process consists of two rounds:
Round 1: Applicants will be shortlisted based on their CV.
Round 2: Selected candidates must submit (500 to 650 words) essay or video essay.
How to Apply for CPEC Internship 2020
To apply for the CPEC Internship Application Form,you need to follow these steps:
- Applicants need to apply online to participate in the internship program.
- Applicants must complete an online form at CPEC Internship Program .
- Please note that applications open on August 18, 2020.
CPEC Authority Contact address
5th Floor Science and Technology Building, 1-Constitution Avenue, C-5/2, Islamabad.
Ph: +92 -51-9220615