Latest Building Inspector Jobs PPSC Apply Online BPS 14
Punjab Public Services Commission announced the work of a building inspector in the Department of Local Government and Community Development.
This job ad appeared in the Daily Jang and Nation on 07/10/2011. Here is information on construction jobs at PPSC.
Building Inspector Jobs PPSC Requirement/Criteria
- Advertisement No 14/2020
- Serial no 181
- Case No 38-RG/2020
- Posts 200 (Including 08 Posts reserved for special person quota,10 posts reserved for minorities quota,38 posts reserved for woman quota
- Qualification Matriculation(first Division and Diploma of associate engineer (Civil)
- Age Male 20 to 30+5=35 years Female 20 to 30+8=38 years
- Domicile any district of Punjab
- Last date to apply 13 july 2020
How To Apply Building Inspector Jobs PPSC
First of all get an application form at PPSC offices and branches of the National Bank of Pakistan.
If you cannot get the form at the bank or at the PPSC office you can also download it from the PPSC website.
Fill out the form with the attached challan and deposit the commission to the National Bank of Pakistan.
Carefully fill out the form, insert the photo in a specific place on the form and attach certified photocopies of qualification documents residence CNIC Experienced certificate (if any).
Insert the original Bank Challan on page 5 of the application form. Read the detailed instructions that came with the form carefully.
You can send your Application form to the PPSC office by mail / courier and freehand.