Highway Police Jobs 2022 (2450 Posts) NHMP Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement. The Ministry approved upcoming traffic police vacancies for 2022 of Finance at a recent meeting.
The authorization has been given for 2,456 Highway Police jobs on newly created highways across the country. Jobs will be from Grade 1 to Grade 18, and recruitment and payroll costs will be allocated in the 2022 budget.
All interested candidates want to apply. Here are complete details available for you on how to apply for these jobs, the requirements for Motorway police jobs 2022, and the last date to apply for Motorway police jobs 2022. Complete guide available here.
Motorway police jobs 2022, NHMP 2456 Jobs, Get a Patrol Officer Job 2022 in National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs 2022 NHMP Junior Petrol Officer Download Application Form. More information about Motorway police 2022.
How to Apply for Motorway police jobs 2022
The government has announced today’s latest jobs for the citizens of Pakistan, according to which 1,158 posts from BPS-14 to BPS-07 were announced under the regional/provincial quota and the quota for the disabled.
Today, Motorway Police Jobs 2022 also announced vacancies for uniformed employees in 2021 who are ready to hire educated people. The National Highway and Motorway Police invited men from Punjab, Sindh, rural areas, Sindh, KDP, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan/FATA, and Azad Kashmir.
The National Highway and Highway Police was designated as NH&MP, a police force formed in Pakistan on 26 November 1997 that governs traffic and safety laws on Pakistan’s national highway and highway network, with responsibility for safety and maintenance.
It has a large staff of employees who perform the duties of maintaining traffic on highways. The Highway Police is a department of the federal government and the positions advertised there are public sector positions. Today, the latest vacancies in the national highway and traffic police for 2020 were announced, which can be found on this page.
- Education: Literate, Matric, Middle, Primary
- Height Male: 5.8
- Height Female: 5.4
- Gender: both male and female
- Chest: 33-35 for male-only
- Age restrict: 18-25
- Department: National highway and Motorway police
- Job Location: All Pakistan
- Last Date: February 15, 2022
- Total Positions: 440
Motorway police jobs 2022 Vacancies Details
- Dispatch Rider
- Helper Cook
Vacancies For Non Uniform Staff
- Computer Programmer BPS-17 = 1
- Office Superintendent BPS-16 = 1
- Accountant BPS – 16 = 4
- Assistant BPS – 15 = 13
- Stenotypist BPS – 14 = 12
- Photographer BPS – 13 = 20
- UDC BPS – 11 = 25
- Draftsman BPS – 10 = 1
- LDC BPS – 9 = 25
- Para Medical Staff BPS – 7 = 24
- Tailor BPS – 7 = 12
- Dispatch Rider BPS – 5 = 13
- Auto Mechanic BPS – 5 = 24
- Electrician BPS – 5 = 12
- Plumber BPS – 5 = 12
- Orderly BPS – 5 = 30
- Helper BPS – 5 = 38
- Helper Cook BPS – 1 = 20
- Cook BPS – 1 = 40
- Mali BPS – 1 = 40
Eligibility Criteria For National Highway And Motorway Police NHMP Jobs
1-Applicants wishing to apply must be Graduation/Intermediate/Matric/Middle qualified.
2-Applicants must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
3-Government regulations will grant relief at older ages.
Requirements for candidates for the position of junior traffic police inspector:
- Intermediate level (FA/FSc/ICS or equivalent) with at least a 2nd division is required to apply.
- Men must be at least 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- Females must be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- A Balochistan male must be at least 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- Balochistan females must be at least 5 feet 3 inches tall.
- The chest measurement for men should be 33 x 35 inches.
- Age must be between 18 and 25 years old.
How to apply for traffic police job 2022?
- Application forms are available on the NHMP website www.nhmp.gov.pk.
- To download the application form click here
- The Application deadline is February 15, 2022.
- Incomplete requests or entertainment received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview