Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022 Apply Now | www.pakpost.gov.pk
Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022, the Ministry of Communications Government of Pakistan has announced Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022 on their official website www.pakpost.gov.pk. Young, talented, qualified, and dynamic individuals looking for jobs and unable to find a suitable position to meet their daily needs and expenses are among the best chances for youngsters across Pakistan to be eligible for this job.
Pakistan Post Office announced employment opportunities for male and female Pakistani National Job Seekers from any district following established quotas. Other quotas, such as minorities and the disabled, must be reserved by government recruitment policies. You must read the complete information before applying to www.pakpost.gov.pk. Related Jobs Article: Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 | Career at PAEC Apply Online
|3||Published Date||2nd August 2022|
|4||Last Date to Apply||17th August 2022|
|5||Newspaper Name||Dunay/Pak Post Website|
|6||Qualification||Primary To Graduate|
|7||Age Limit||18 To 30 Years|
About Pakistan Post Office
In 1962, it was separated from Telegraph and Telephone Service and began to work as an independent department under the Ministry of Communications. It provides postal services throughout Pakistan.
The Pakistan Post Office provides delivery services to nearly 20 million households and businesses as a public service at very low rates all around Pakistan. Related Jobs:FIA JOBS 2022 | How To Apply | Complete Guide
Pakistan Post is looking for recruitment applications for all its circles across Pakistan. Details of vacancies and places with the number of posts can be found in the announcement. Today in the job article Top Trend Pk will share complete information about this employment with you.
How to apply for this post, how many seats are announced, and the minimum education for this post, including the last date to apply for this post. Related Jobs Article: ASF Jobs 2022 | 1200 + Positions, Eligibility Criteria | How To Apply
Vacant Positions In Pakistan Post Office | Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022
- ASO (BPS-14)
- AS-RMS (BPS-14)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-11)
- Lower Divison Clerk (BPS-09)
- Postal Clerk (BPS-09)
- Sorter (BPS-09)
- Postman (BPS-07)
- Delivery Agent (BPS-07)
- Driver/DMO (BPS-04)
- Stamp Vendor (BPS-03)
- Carpenter (BPS-03)
- Plumber (BPS-03)
- Mail Peon Runner (BPS-02)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Security Guard (BPS-01)
- Attendant (BPS-01)
Pakistan Post Office Jobs Vacancies District Wise
- Directorate General Pakistan Post Islamabad:30 Posts
- Directorate General Pakistan Post Office Islamabad: 31 Posts
- ECO-Postal Staff College, Islamabad:07 Posts
- FC & GB Circle Islamabad: 175 Posts
- Southern Punjab Circle Multan: 342 Posts
- Northern Sindh Circle Hyderabad:373 Posts
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Circle Peshawar: 466 Posts
- Central Punjab Circle Lahore: 927 Posts
- Azad Jammu & Kashmir Circle Muzaffarabad: 126 Posts
- Metropolitan Circle Karachi: 677 Posts
- Northern Punjab Circle Rawalpindi: 683 Posts
- Balochistan Circle Quetta: 171
- Chief Controller of Stamps Karachi:12 Posts
How To Apply For Pakistan Post Jobs 2022
Applications must be delivered to the appropriate authority, the address listed under each respective job posting, within 15 days of posting, along with certified copies of all required documents via UMS (Urgent Mail Service) or Pakistan Post Registered Mail. No application will be received manually.
Applicants’ applications will only be considered for the position remaining vacant in the part of their place of residence. Each application form must be accompanied by an ACG-67 Postal Order or Receipt in the amount of Rs 500 (original) addressed to the relevant authority listed in each respective job posting.
You must read the complete information through the advertisement also before applying. You can download and read the ad at www.pakpost.gov.pk.
- Download the application form by visiting Pakistan Post’s official website https://www.pakpost.gov.pk/career.php or the link below.
- Applications must be submitted to the appropriate authority, the address indicated under each vacancy announcement, and certified copies of all required documents via UMS (Urgent Mail Service) or Pakistan Post registered mail.
- Each application form must be accompanied by a Postal Order/Receipt ACG-67 for Rs 500/- in original to the name of the relevant authority listed in each respective vacancy announcement.
Note: Top Trend Pk Only providing you information to apply for this job. Here we are not accepting jobs application.