The government of Punjab started the new Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2021. Registration started here. You can download the Punjab Rozgar Scheme application form and registered yourself online now.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2021 Registration | How To Apply
The provincial government is launching this employment program in partnership with Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PISC) and Bank of Punjab (BOP)
The scheme was launched on October 1, 2020, by the Chief Minister of Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar. This scheme aims to provide easy loans and employment opportunities to the younger generation of Punjab to reduce poverty and unemployment. More Information
Who can apply for apply for Scheme?
- University/college graduates with entrepreneurial skills
- Holder of a TPE diploma/certificate with a technical/vocational education.
- Craftsmen and skilled workers
- Existing businesses (however, following the current COVID-19 pandemic, existing businesses will be preferred)
- Micro-enterprises and other businesses apply for loans to implement resource-efficient and cleaner production technologies or any environmentally friendly measures to improve their environmental performance.
- Men, women, transgender people, and people with disabilities between the ages of 20 and 50.
How Much loans will be provided under the Punjab Rozgar Program?
Under this scheme, applicants will be provided with concessional loans for over 30 billion rupees. The applicant can apply for a loan from PKR 100,000 / – to 10,000,000 / -. More Information
Benefits Punjab Rozgar Program 2021
- Minimum mark-up rate
- This scheme is started and organized by support of Punjab Small Industries and corporation
- Huge amount of loan will be provided PKR 100,000 / – to 10,000,000 / -.
- duration 2-5 years
Criteria For Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2021
The following eligibility criteria will be met for processing loans under the Punjab Rozgar Program:
- Age: 20 to 50 years old
- Gender: male / female / transgender
- Resident: Pakistani citizen residing in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business type: Sole trader, Partnership, or any business that meets other criteria for participation.
- Must have a clean e-CIB / credit history
- For startups / new businesses
- Having a viable business plan
- For existing business
- Having a viable business plan with a focus on supporting the impact of COVID-19
- Having a valid CNIC
- Any other parameter set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / government.
How To Apply For Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2021
The applicant may apply online through the Punjab Rozgar Program web portal on their official website filling out the required information and uploading required documents. To apply online application weblink is provided below, please click on the link new window open and apply today
Terms and conditions
|Loan limit||Up to Rs. 10.00 million Net lending: from Rs. Rs 100,000 1,000,000 / -Secured lending: from Rs. 1,000,001 / – up to Rs. 10,000,000 / -Under the Punjab Green Development Program.|
The loan limit will remain the same. However, preference will be given to micro-enterprises that are ready to implement technologies that improve the environment, with a staff of up to 10 people.
|Purpose of the loan||Starting a new business balancing, Modernization and Replacement (BM&R) for Existing FacilitiesWorking capital|
|IHR sector||Manufacturing, service, trade, agriculture, and animal husbandry(Green / quality-enhancing micro enterprises as defined above will also be considered under the Punjab Green Development Program)|
|One-time commission||Rs. 2000 / – (not refundable) at the time of application|
|Loan term / Repayment term||From 02 to 05 years old, including grace period|
|Grace period||Up to six (06) months (however, a surcharge will apply during the grace period)|
|Loan type||Punjab Rozgar Program Term loan in accordance with the policy of the bank and working capital|
|Capital cost||The cost of capital paid by the Borrower:4% for net lending5% for secured loans|
|Debt: Equity||80:20 (for men)90:10 (Women, transgender, and disabled people)(This means that the borrower will invest 20% / 10% of the project cost)|
|Granting loans||By installments (s) according to the approved business plan|
|Loan security||1. Ensuring net lending Loan limit security from Rs 100,000 500,000 / -Personal guarantee of the borrower together with a statement of net worth. Loan limit security from Rs. 500 001 / – up to Rs. 1,000,000 / .|
The Borrower’s Personal Guarantee, together with at least one Third Party Guarantor, the total net worth of which is collectively equal to the amount of the loan provided.
(The third party must be a Pakistani citizen and resident of Punjab with a valid CNIC and must not be older than 55 years old. The third party’s electronic CIB must be clean, meaning it must not have expired or written history.)
OrA BS-10 or higher civil servant guarantee together with a personal guarantee of the borrower. (Departmental guarantee of a civil servant will be mandatory)Net Worth / Wealth Description and Calculation Criteria:
Net worth can be in the form of tangible assets, i.e., ownership or possession of a vehicle. It can be estimated as follows: A. Property can be valued at the appropriate DC rate.
OrB. Property valuation can be done based on a tax return.
OrC. Assessment approved by the Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) by appraiser/agent
OrD. The car is valued against the invoice less depreciation (10% for each year).2. Securing the credit limit from Rs. 1,000,001 / – up to 10,000,000 / -Asset mortgage
Asset description A. Residential/commercial/industrial/agricultural property/vehicle with a clean title and open access (acceptable to the bank) and assessed by a bank approved appraiser by the bank’s policy.
B. The property must be registered in the borrower’s name or blood relative of the individual/owner/partners. C. Documentation must be consistent with the credit policy of the bank / legal unit. Accrual/mortgage of fixed assets/working capital following internal/external rules.