Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship Program one of the best Scholarship Programs started by the government of Pakistan. Rs 27.93 billion worth scholarship program for students all over in Pakistan through 129 universities all over Pakistan. In this article, we are going to describe complete detail about Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship Program.
UK Great Scholarship Program 2021 Click Here
How to apply for this Scholarship where you can download their application form, registration guide eligibility criteria, qualification, age restriction all other information that helps the student apply to Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship Program. This program will help needy students all across the country who are unable to pay their fees government will help them under this program.
Let’s begin is a story and discuss in detail and share and everything which is very important to know about this Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship.
Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship 2021 Online Registration | Complete Details | Undergraduate
Rs 27.93 billion huge amount approved by the government on a national level for Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship 2021. This budget will be used in the coming 5 years under this program. Here are a complete process and detail about how to apply for the Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship program 2021.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2021 Online Registration Click Here
Punjab Government has announced 1 Billion Rehmatul-Lil Alamin Scholarships for Intermediate and Undergraduate Students, 14,891 students will receive the scholarship annually. 891 undergraduate students receive a Rehmatul-Lil Alamin scholarship annually and 14,000 scholarships are reserved for intermediate students.
The provinces are going to set the budget for this Scholarship Program. The government of Punjab has been already set a big amount for Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship 2021 one billion rupees.
Ehsaas Under Graduates Program Apply Now Click Here
Online application is accepted for Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship Program 2021. Here is the link whereby following steps you can apply online for this scholarship. Higher Education Department of the Government of Punjab website link is given below
Eligibility Criteria For Apply Online Rehmat Ul Alameen Scholarship
The scholarship awarded on the basis of the SSC results will meet the following criteria. For applicants for rehmatul lil alameen scholarship based on requirements, the following requirements must be met
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Portal Check CNIC Click Here
- Students who have gained at least 60% of the SSC exam grades in any public sector school in Pakistan and enrolled in a public sector college within two years of passing the SSC exams.
- rehmatul Lil alameen scholarship It is forbidden to use any other scholarship. ( Student who applied for another scholarship not eligible for this scholarship )
- General science students and humanities ( Arts) groups in a ratio of 60:40 respectively based on equal gender distribution for students.
Bahimat Buzurg Program Online Registration 2021 Apply Here
For applicants for the Rehmatul lil alameen scholarship based on needs, the following criteria must be met
- Parents’ income must be less than or equal to Rs. 25000 / – per month
- Parents are not allowed to own more than 5 hectares of agricultural land or 5 Marla’s property in the city.
- Note: Of the 50% of need-based scholarships, 10% is reserved for children of government officials (grades 1-4).
- Applicants must have the highest score in their district as selected by the Department of Higher Education in light of the results published by the secondary and secondary school boards.
- The applicant’s assessment is confirmed by the data provided by the Punjab municipal councils via HEP.
- For students enrolling at a public institution outside their district, their merit is determined based on their residential area.
- Note: A candidate’s merit should be determined by their district/city, not by the city or district they are admitted to.
How to Apply For Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarship 2021
Punjab Government has introduced special scholarships for students. The name of this scholarship is Rehmat Ul-Lil-Alamin. They specifically announce this scholarship for the talented and low-income students of the province due to COVID-19, many students are unable to pay for their tuition. They resigned because of poor financial conditions.
Sehat Insaf Health Card Complete Guide Available Click Here
Therefore, the Chief Minister (CM) Of Punjab Usman Buzdar thus assists students of all public colleges and universities in Punjab based on their merit and needs. Only applicants with a household income of less than or equal to Rs are eligible for a scholarship of 25,000 per month and the parent must not own more than 5 acres of agricultural land or 5 acres in the urban property. In this need-based scholarship, a quota of approximately 10% is reserved for the children of civil servants.
- kisan Card apply Online | Kisan Card Registration Punjab Pakistan
- Rehmat – ul alameen scholarship Program |Apply online 2021 | Complete Guide
- Minecraft https//aka.ms/remoteconnect | What it is and how to fix the error 2021
- Bahimat Buzurg Program Online Registration 2021 | Punjab Ehsaas Program
- Foree APP – Fast, Secure, Pay Online, Fund Transfer With Foree APP