Ehsaas scholarship program under Ehsaas Program is the most extensive need-based scholarship program in Pakistan. The Ehsaas scholarship program 2021 aims to support students in need who wish to pursue an educational career despite financial difficulties. The Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship 2020 was launched in 2019 with a total of 200,000 scholarships to be awarded 50,000 scholarships annually with a 50% quota reserved for girls only.
Ehsaas scholarship phase 2 online apply – Ehsaas Scholarship
- BISE Bahawalpur 10th Class Roll Number Slips 2021
- BISE Lahore board date sheet 2021 | 10th, 11th,12th class date sheet
- PTCL Summit Program 2021 Online Registration | PTCL summer internship
- Punjab Khidmat Card 2021 Online Registration | Khidmat Card Apply Online
- Today gold rate in Pakistan | Gold price in Pakistan per tola
Applications for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2021 Phase 2 Coming Soon students ehsaas scholarship phase 2 is working under the Ehsaas program.
All students can apply to participate in the Ehsaas Scholarship program 2021 by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. Ehsaas scholarship 2021 application form available here.
Applications for the ehsaas scholarship phase 2 will begin this month. This scholarship is for deserving undergraduate students looking to pursue their education. It’s time to prepare documents for participation in the Ehsaas scholarship program. We strongly recommend students in need or rulers area students and backward areas apply for the Ehsaas scholarship program 2021.
For more information on the scholarship program, please review the information provided below and apply accordingly.
Ehsaas scholarship phase 2 Complete Details
Degree: Undergraduate Program
Scholarship Coverage: Scholarship, Tuition Fee Waiver
Number of scholarships: 50,000
Benefits of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
Students participating in the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 enjoy the following benefits :
- Applicants who have firmly passed admission following the admission criteria for a specific university.
- Candidates are currently enrolled in the essays undergraduate scholarship program at selected public sector universities.
- Age criteria according to university rules for university admission
- The scholarship will only be offered to students in need of training to study in undergraduate programs.
- Program Students who have already received other scholarships or grants are not eligible to apply.
- Self-Support / Self-Support / Self-Funding evening students are not eligible.
Required documents for Ehsaas scholarship phase 2
To qualify for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020, the following documents will be required:
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother / Guardian)
- Applicant CNIC / B. Copy of Form
- If the father is a daily wage laborer/shopkeeper or does a private job, you need to attach an income statement obligation with Rs’ minimum stamped paper. 50 / –
- Income statement / pay slip (father / guardian, mother)
- Copies of applicant and sibling contribution receipts (if applicable)
- Rented house, copy of the lease agreement
- Copies of the last six-month utility bills (electricity, gas, telephone, water) – (if needed)
- Copies of expenses / medical bills documents (if applicable)
- x1 House outside front view
- x1 applicant’s passport photo
Download list of Universities for Ehsaas Scholarship program 2021
How to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship program 2021
Interested in the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020? To apply, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official Ehsaas Scholarship link at the bottom of the page.
- Applications should not be sent directly to HEC or Bisp.
- Completed application forms and the required documents mentioned above must be submitted to the respective university’s financial aid department.
Note: The application process for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 is open from today (September 5, 2020); All applicants, especially women, are encouraged to apply as 50% of the scholarship quota is reserved for girls only.