Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 is the most extensive need based scholarship program in Pakistan. The Ehsaas scholarship program 2020 aims to support students in need who wish to pursue an educational career despite financial difficulties.
The Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship 2020 was launched in 2019 with a total of 200,000 scholarships to be awarded with 50,000 scholarships annually with a 50% quota reserved for girls only.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 – Ehsaas Scholarship
- Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 & Lady Constable Jobs
- FFC Scholarship Scheme 2020 | FFC SONA WFFC Scholarship
- Simple Youtube To Mp3/Mp4 Converter And Downloader Chrome-Fixfox
- Ehsaas Labour Program Registration 2021 Complete Guide
- Ehsaas Kafalat Program Registration 2021 Apply Online For Ehsaas Card
Applications for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Phase 2 Coming Soon students.
All students can apply to participate in the Ehsaas Scholarship program 2020 by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
Applications for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 will begin this month. This scholarship is for deserving undergraduate students looking to pursue their education. It’s time to prepare documents for participation in the Ehsaas scholarship program.
We strongly recommend students in need or rulers area students and backward areas apply for the Ehsaas scholarship program 2020.
For more information on the scholarship program please review the information provided below and apply accordingly.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Details
Degree: Undergraduate Program
Scholarship Coverage : Scholarship, Tuition Fee Waiver
Number of scholarships: 50,000
Benefits of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
Students participating in the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 enjoy the following benefits :
- Applicants who have successfully passed admission in accordance with the admission criteria for a specific university.
- Candidates are currently enrolled in ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program at selected public sector universities.
- Age criteria according to university rules for university admission
- The scholarship will only be offered to students in need of training to study in undergraduate programs.
- Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program Students who have already received other scholarships or grants are not eligible to apply.
- Self-Support / Self-Support / Self-Funding evening students are not eligible
Required documents for Ehsaas scholarship phase 2
To qualify for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020, the following documents will be required:
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother / Guardian)
- Applicant CNIC / B. Copy of Form
- If the father is a day wage laborer / shopkeeper or does a private job, you need to attach an income statement obligation with a minimum stamped paper of Rs. 50 / –
- Income statement / pay slip (father / guardian, mother)
- Copies of applicant and sibling contribution receipts (if applicable)
- Rented house, copy of the lease agreement
- Copies of the last six-month utility bills (electricity, gas, telephone, water) – (if needed)
- Copies of expenses / medical bills documents (if applicable)
- x1 House outside front view
- x1 applicant’s passport photo
Download list of Universities for Ehsaas Scholarship program 2020
How to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship program 2020
Interested in the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020? To apply you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official Esaas Scholarship link at the bottom of the page.
- Applications should not be sent directly to HEC or Bisp.
- Completed application forms along with the required documents mentioned above must be submitted to the financial aid department of the respective university.
Note: The application process for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 is open from today (September 5, 2020); All applicants especially women are encouraged to apply as 50% of the scholarship quota is reserved for girls only.