Are you interested in pmc mdcat registration 2023? Well, this blog post will give you all the information that you need to know about pmc mdcat registration 2023. You’ll learn what pmc mdcat registration 2023 is and how to apply for it. This post also has a complete list of pmc mdcat registration deadlines so that you can get started on your pmc mdcat application today!
The Pakistan Medical Commission has opened up a special provisional Late Registration with late fees for MDCAT applicants. The deadline is just days away, and you can still register!
- The application process is as easy as pie! Just head over to our website and submit your information, then you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to make a payment.
- Applicants can complete the whole application process online by simply submitting their personal details, including contact information and demographic data.
- Payments can be made online, through bank deposit, or at PMC head office as a special provision.
- After you’ve completed registration, we’ll need a little time to get back with your exam date. This is subject to the availability of seats in the course!
How To Apply For MDCAT Registration 2023 Complete Process
The exam registration on the MDCAT will open from August 17, 2023 – to September 30, 2023. To set an appointment for your exams schedule, you must log in to their online site and select a time slot between 8-17 or 18-30. They have 2 locations per day, one being earlier than 10 am and the other after 5 pm during that time, so make sure to choose wisely!
- Upon registration of the application, PMC will provide 1 practical exam.
- PMC will provide applicants for registration with sample questions in all subjects for practice.
- For more information on registering for the MDCAT exam, click the User Guide on PMC MDCAT Registration 2021
PMC opened online registration today, and the latest online registration filing date is August 21, 2023. Thus, students only have one week.
PMC MDCAT Registration Online Registration
For online registration, students can go to pmc.gov.pk and click the MDCAT online portal, which will go to mdcat.pmc.gov.pk, then register and submit an online application form.
Registration is open using CNIC / B-form number/passport number, mobile phone number, and email address (please use a mobile phone number and email address acceptable to you to receive SMS / email.
Login details will be sent by email, then login to your account using the above username and password to fill out the application form (personal and study information); students must download the educational certificates online.
- Last passport size photo with blue and white background.
- CNIC / B Form / NICOP or passport.
- After saving the online application, students must submit a Fee challan.
Students must scan and attach a paid copy of the payment order by logging into their MDCAT account again. After sending the commission to the bank, you must attach the challan form and submit the final application form online.
The system will provide students with the opportunity to download the application form. The Courier must send these candidates a signature and a copy of the Challan form to the Pakistani National Testing Service, Station No. 96, No. 4 Street, h-8/1, Islamabad.
PMC opened online registration today, and the latest online registration filing date is August 21, 2023. Thus, students only have one week. Registration will occur through PMC (Pakistani Medical Commission in Islamabad); students can register through mdcat.pmc.gov.pk or PMC and complete the application online.
Would you please follow these steps after registration?
- Save your application.
- Print out the commission fee.
- Download a paid request.
- Complete your application.
- Print the application and send a signed copy by courier.
PMC MDCAT Schedule:
Online registration is open from Date: 17 August 2022
Deadline for online application: August 21, 2022
The MDCAT entrance test will take place on the date:
How To PMC Deposit Challan
PMC officials stated that: All applicants for the National MDCAT 2021-22 Program must pay an application fee only to the Pakistan Medical Commission under the established challan. Previously deposited challans in favor of any other legal entity/organization will not be accepted.
A PMC ad hoc committee was formed to discuss the final national policy on postgraduate working hours with the postgraduate associations, CPSP, graduate institutes, and universities, considering the required teaching hours.
A student can apply for a transfer from one college to another at any time, subject to the transfer rules set by the respective university of both the issuing and receiving college. The PUE will not regulate the transfer of students.