The Administrative Officer Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023 has announced the latest registration for the Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023-2024, open to children of working, retired, and former government employees.
Scholarships will be awarded to those children who have passed the secondary or higher examinations with minimum grades of 60% and are enrolled in higher grades. Applications for the Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023 can be submitted from January 01, 2023, to March 31, 2023. The new advertisement for Punjab Charity Scholarship 2023 has been officially released.
The Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship is a program designed to provide financial assistance to the children of deceased or disabled government employees in the Indian state of Punjab. The scholarship is intended to help these children continue their education and achieve their academic goals, despite the financial challenges they may face due to their parent’s death or disability.
- Related Article: BISP – Ehsaas Kafalat Scholarship For Nursery To Class-12
- Related Article: Dalda Foundation Scholarship Program 2023 | Download Application Form
- Related Article: Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Program 2023 | Apply Now
The scholarship is typically awarded to students based on their academic performance and financial need, and the award amount can vary depending on the student’s specific circumstances. In general, the scholarship is intended to cover the cost of tuition, books, and other educational expenses.
Applications are being accepted through Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023 Update Form from all civil servants in the four categories who are eligible to apply;
- In service
- In case of death
Eligibility criteria for Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023
Only two children of the working and retired Punjab government. Employees are eligible to apply. These children/students have passed the Matric or Higher exam with at least 60% marks and are in the next grade. While any student is studying for extraordinary education intuition, three children can qualify for this scholarship.
In the event of death or disability, three (3) children are eligible to apply for a scholarship. In the event of the death of an employee, children can apply for scholarships for both middle and high school ages.
|S.No||Type of Employees||Place of Application form Submission|
|1||(i). Gazetted Employees BPS-16 to BPS-22(ii). Non-Gazetted employees BPS-01 to BPS-15||The Provincial Benevolent Fund Board, Alfalah building, Quaid-e-Azam Road, Lahore|
|2||(i). Non-Gazetted employees BPS-01 to BPS-15 (Except Secretariat Employees)||Concerned Deputy Commissioner / Chairman District Benevolent Fund Board|
|Residency||The applicant must be a resident of the state of Punjab and domicile of the state|
|Parental Status||The applicant’s parent must be a deceased or disabled government employee|
|Financial Need||The applicant’s family must be facing financial difficulties as a result of the parent’s death or disability|
|Educational Qualification||The applicant must be a student in primary, secondary, or higher education and should have passed the last examination with good grades|
|Income||The applicant’s family’s income should not exceed a certain limit as set by the Benevolent Fund Scholarship Committee|
|Age Limit||The applicant should be within a certain age limit as set by the Benevolent Fund Scholarship Committee|
If both the father and mother are employees of the Punjab government, both of them (mother and father) can apply for each child separately.
How To Application process for Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023
Children of all Punjab government employees can apply through the new application form after attestation is submitted at the respective office within the deadline.
Amount of Scholarships For Gazetted Employees of Punjab
|Primary to Matric level||PKR 10,000|
|F.A, B.A and equivalent level||PKR 28,000|
|M.A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc.||PKR 32,000|
Scholarship Amount For Non – Gazetted (Part-II) Employees
|Primary to Matric level||PKR 1,500|
|F.A, B.A and equivalent level||PKR 6,000|
|M.A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc.||PKR 8,000|
Documents Checklist for Scholarship (Benevolent Fund) 2023
- A completed scholarship application form, which can be obtained from the relevant department or website.
- A copy of the student’s CNIC or B-form
- A copy of the student’s academic transcripts and degrees
- A copy of the student’s domicile certificate
- A copy of the student’s recent passport-size photograph
- A copy of the student’s father’s CNIC or B-form
- A copy of the student’s father’s salary certificate or proof of income
- A copy of any other relevant documents, such as proof of enrollment in a higher education institution.
Q: Who is eligible for a Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023?
A: All children of Punjab government employees (BPS-01 to BPS-16 [notices and non-notifications]) in service, retired and deceased, are eligible for the Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship stipend.
Q: What is Punjab Benevolent Fund?
A: The benevolent Foundation is the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Punjab, which provides support to employees during service, retirement, and after death. Contributions to the Charity Fund (CF) will be made monthly from wages. This fund will be used for scholarships, marriage, and death.
Q: What is Benevolent Fund Punjab Last Date?
Answer: If you find an advertisement for the Punjab benevolent Scholarship Fund, it will list the latest application date, which is the deadline.
Q: How to fill out the application form for Benevolent Fund Scholarships?
Answer: Fill out the application form, observe all code formalities, and correctly indicate the data on the children.
Q: What is the current deduction rate of Benevolent Fund?
Answer: The current benevolent fund contribution rate is a 3% base salary.
Useful Links for Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship
Here are a few links that could be useful to include in an article about the Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship in Pakistan:
- The official website of the Punjab Benevolent Fund, where you can find information about the scholarship program and the application process: Check Here
- The official website of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan, which provides information about scholarships and financial aid for students in Pakistan: Check Here
- A government portal that provides information about scholarships and financial aid for students in Pakistan: Check Here
- The official website of the relevant department or ministry of education in Punjab, Pakistan, where you can find information about scholarships and financial aid for students in the province: Check Here
Punjab benevolent fund scholarship form 2023 pdf