Here is one of the best opportunities for Pakistan students to apply for the UK Great Scholarship Program 2022. Here we can share all the required detail you need and very important about this Great Scholarship Program 2022. Pakistani students can consult the selected university information and check their criteria on the website. Don’t worry. We are here to share all the essential information with you.
How To Apply UKs Great Scholarship – Eligibility, details of the Great Scholarship
The UK government is offering the Great Scholarship Program to all students wishing to study in the UK. Whether students are looking to pursue a master’s degree or enrol in an MPhil program, the scholarship caters to almost every desire.
Most Important Detail Of The Great Scholarship Program 2022
Under the Great Scholarship Program, the university will pay your tuition fees. However, enrolled students must independently arrange travel, accommodation, and accommodation. The UK Scholarship Program will allow Pakistani students to study in the UK for one year as the program is 2021-2022.
Here are the most interesting Scholarships. Click Here
It is essential to remind you that the Great Scholarship program is very selective; Only 11 students from Pakistan will be selected for the scholarship. Applicants will be selected based on their previous academic performance and motivation to study in their chosen field for their master’s or master’s degree.
Pakistani candidates who believe they can afford to pay for their UK living and living expenses should not miss out on the opportunity to study abroad. On the other hand, the Great Scholarship Program is also offered to India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Ghana, Kenya, Egypt, Mexico, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. The eligibility requirements and application criteria for these students may differ. For more information on this, visit the website.
List of Programs offered by the Great Scholarship Program:
- Master of Accounting
- Master in Banking and Finance
- Master in Management
- Master in Entrepreneurship
- Master in International Business
- Master in Risk Management
- Master in Business Intelligence
- Master in Tourism
- Master in Logistics
- MSc in Supply Chain
- Master in Operations and Management
- Master in Oncology
- Master in Cancer Immunology
- Master in Biotechnology
- Master in Epidemiology
- MSC in statistics
- Reproductive technology
- Stem cell technology
- Applied Psychology
- Electrical engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Master in Architecture
- MPhil in Energy Technology
- Master in Project Management
- Master in Mechanical Engineering
- Master in Computer Science
- Master in Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technologies.
Step by Step Guide For Great Scholarship Program 2021:
- Visit Development of web-site Study UK.
- Click on the “Filter Result” option.
- Select the name of the country you belong to, for example, “Pakistan”.
- Browse through the university options and click on the university you want to inquire about or apply to.
- Follow the instructions.
- Complete the application process and submit within the due date. (Note that the deadline varies by institution.)
After the universities filter the results and select candidates, the results will be published, and the selected candidates will be informed. Once the student accepts the offer and registers, the Great Scholarship Program will award funding to the applicant.