John Travolta Net Worth is $250 million, Travolta is an American actor, singer, producer, and dancer best known for his roles in films such as Saturday Night Fever, Grease, and Pulp Fiction. As of 2022, John Travolta’s net worth is $250 million.
He began his career in New York in the theatre and moved into television and film after moving to Los Angeles. Notable films with his participation include Grease (1978), Pulp Fiction (1994) and Hairspray (2007).
John Travolta Early Life And Biography
|Full name||John Joseph Travolta|
|Date of birth / age||February 18, 1954 / age 68|
|Place of Birth||Englewood, New Jersey, USA|
|Source of wealth||Acting|
|Height||6 ft 2 in / 188 cm.|
|John Travolta Net Worth||$250 million|
John Joseph Travolta was born in February 1954 in Englewood, New Jersey, to parents Salvatore “Sam” and Helen Cecilia (née Burke). Meanwhile, his father was a tire salesman and partner in Travolta Tire Exchange’s tire company, while his mother worked as a high school dramatist and English teacher.
It is noteworthy that Travolta’s father was a semi-professional American football player, and his mother was once an actress and singer. The actor has five siblings: Joey, Ellen, Ann, Margaret and Sam.Read more about Jennifer Hudson Net Worth, Age, Husband & Complete Profile 2023
Travolta is of Sicilian American ancestry (father) and Irish American ancestry (mother). In addition, he was raised as a Catholic before converting to Scientology in 1975. Finally, he attended Dwight Morrow High School but dropped out when he was 17.
John Travolta Career
- Between 1976 and 1978, Travolta rose to fame by starring in films such as The Boy in the Plastic Bubble, Saturday Night Fever, and Grease. Incredibly, Grease grossed $ 366.2
- After the slow 1980s, Travolta resurfaced a decade later, playing Vincent Vega in Quentin Tarantino’s classic Pulp Fiction. This film again made him a first-class actor. His other 90s films include Look Who’s Talking, Look Who’s Talking Too, Get Shorty, Phenomenon, Broken Arrow, Face to Face, Civil Action, and Major colours».
- Travolta remained busy in the 2000s, appearing in films such as “Ladder 49 “, “The Lonely Hearts “, ” Wild Boars “, “The Taking of Pelham 123 “, ” Old Dogs ” and ” Hairspray”.
Instagram And Twitter John Travolta
The famous actor currently has an impressive 3.9 million Instagram followers. Unfortunately, Travolta is not subscribed to any other social media platforms.
Related Article: Future Net Worth 2023- Rapper Income, Kids, Career, Complete Profile
John Travolta Personal Life
Before marrying in 1991, Travolta was romantically involved with Diana Hyland, Catherine Deneuve, and Marilu Henner. He then met his wife, Kelly Preston, while filming The Experts.
The couple has three children named Jett, Ella Blue and Benjamin. Unfortunately, Jett passed away in 2009 when he was only 16 years old. According to CNN, he died of a seizure while on vacation in the Bahamas. To make matters worse, Travolta’s wife died in 2020 after a two-year battle with breast cancer.
John Travolta Net Worth
John Travolta net worth of $250 million has accumulated since the mid-1970s. His roles in Saturday Night Fever, Grease, Pulp Fiction, and others contributed to his lucrative fortune. Travolta has been one of the main characters in Hollywood for almost 50 years.
John Travolta Property
- In 1993, Travolta spent $3.5 million on a 2.35-acre home in the Brentwood neighbourhood of Los Angeles.
- The property has an 8,100 square foot main house, seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a tennis court, a playground and a large pool.
- In January 2020, they sold the house to neighbour Scooter Braun, a mega-producer and manager, for $18 million.
- Brown and his wife, Yael Cohen, purchased the property next door in 2014 for $13.1 million.
- John and Kelly own a $2.65 million Los Angeles home in Calabasas purchased in September 2019.
- Outside of Los Angeles, the Travolta owns a 50-acre estate in Maine, a mansion in Clearwater, Florida, near Scientology headquarters, and a unique home in Ocala, Florida, in an area called Jumbolair Aviation Estates. This area is a private operating airport for large aircraft. They were among the first buyers of land in the development. The runway is large enough for Travolta, an avid flier, to fly his many planes.
Related Article: Kai Greene Net Worth, Age, Biography, Wife, Complete Profile 2023
John Travolta Personal Life
Travolta married actress Kelly Preston in 1991, and the couple had three children. Kelly Preston tragically passed away on July 12, 2020, at the age of 57, after battling breast cancer.
Although he was raised in a Catholic family, Travolta converted to the Church of Scientology in 1975, and he continues to do so. He thanked his immediate family and Scientologists for helping him deal with his son’s death.
Frequently Asked Questions About John Travolta
What is john travolta’s net worth
John Travolta net worth is $ 250 Millions.
What has shocked you the most about John Travolta
There is, unquestionably, indubitably, beyond a shadow of a doubt, nothing that has shocked me about John Travolta. He is a stand-up guy who has soldiered on in the face of a terrible family tragedy. Even his obscene wealth doesn’t shock me.
What happened to John Travolta’s son?
His first son, Jet, passed away. I think he had a seizure disorder. It almost destroyed J. Travolta, a very loving father. The cult is kept in their clutches & J. T.’s wife, Kelly Preston, is a vital member. I think J. Travolta wanted to leave the cult when he lost his beloved son.
Which are the best movies of John Travolta?
ohn Travolta was in the dark, with no hits coming off in a long time. Then came a movie that saved his professional career and handed him an Oscar nomination. It was ‘Pulp Fiction, and you’ve got to see this phenomenal work by the one and only Quentin Tarantino. Travolta’s other must-watch movies are :
Saturday Night Fever
Look Who’s Talking
The taking of Pelham 123
Is John Travolta a pilot?
John Travolta is a pilot with a passion for aviation. Since he received a pilot’s wing in 1974, Captain Travolta has logged an incredible 5,200 flight hours.Every cent of his first salary from the travel company Grease went towards piloting lessons. He qualified as a captain on the Gulfstream II, Learjet 24, Hawker 1A, Citation 1 & 2 and Vampire Jet.
He is rated for the Boeing 727 and certified for second in command privileges. In addition, the Boeing 707Travolta constantly improves its skills through continuous refresher courses and training with American Airlines in Dallas and Charlotte + SimuFlite.Every cent from his 1st paycheck from a touring company of “Grease” went into flying lessons. He qualified as a captain on the Gulfstream II, Learjet 24, Hawker 1A, Citation 1 & 2 and Vampire Jet.
He owns a rating for the Boeing 727 and is certified for Second In Command privileges. Ditto, the Boeing 707Travolta keeps his skills up-to-date through continual refresher courses and training at American Airlines in Dallas and Charlotte + SimuFlite.