Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme,Ahuwat has a solid track record of working to reduce poverty and empower socially and economically marginalized families through interest free microfinance and leveraging entrepreneurial capacity, capacity building and social leadership.
HBL is the first Bank in Pakistan to enter into this relationship with Ahuwat, which has a significantly more significant customer base and network to reach people across the country. This project will improve the lives of millions of people in Pakistan and is in line with the Government of Pakistan’s (GOP) vision of providing affordable housing to underprivileged sections of society through the Pakistan Naya Housing and Development Authority (NADA).
NADA is a unique body created by the Government of the Republic and is the largest publicly supported housing program ever undertaken. Commenting on this strategic partnership, Muhammad Aurangzeb, President and CEO of HBL, said: “This agreement will help advance the Bank’s financial inclusion agenda by helping finance cost-effective, sustainable housing units for previously underserved segments of the country.
About Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme
Akhuwat Foundation Launched in 2001, hundreds of thousands of low-income families have benefited from Ahuwat’s interest-free microfinance loans. As Akhuwat flagship program, Akhuwat Islamic Microfinance (AIM) and Akhuwat HBL Personal Loan Scheme.
Akhuwat Foundation provide interest-free loans to the poor to find sustainable paths out of poverty. With 800+ branches in over 400 cities across Pakistan, Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme is the most extensive interest-free microfinance program in the world.
Related Article: 8171 Check Online 2022 | احساس پروگرام اہلیت جانئے
Akhuwat Foundation was established as a company under “Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984” to provide interest-free microfinance to the poor and low-income members of society to improve their standard of living. AIM seeks to reduce poverty by creating a system based on mutual social support based on the principles of justice and brotherhood.
He works by establishing centres in religious places, encouraging and using the spirit of volunteerism and seeking to turn his borrowers into agents of change. To date, Akhuwat has disbursed over 5.4 million interest-free loans worth PKR 180 billion, helping 3 million families across Pakistan.
The trust and accountability that poor communities feel for the program are evident in the Ahuwat loan repayment rate of 99.9%. Loan application and loan disbursement procedures are designed to be helpful for low-income borrowers—they are easy to understand, delivered on the spot, and quickly accessible with minimal paperwork.
Related Article: 8171 Ehsaas Program 25000 CNIC Check Online | Check Status BISP 8171
Ahuwat unique microfinance program (Akhuwat Bank Personal Loan Scheme) has received many accolades in Pakistan and abroad. Its innovative approach to fighting poverty has been researched and studied at universities around the world. Ahuwat Islamic Microfinance is supported by the federal government and the provincial governments of
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Azad Kashmir
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme Categories
- Loan for a family business
- Agricultural loan
- Liberation Loan
- Home loan
- Education loan
- Health loan
- Marriage loan
- Emergency loan
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme Family Business
It is also possible to get a loan without interest to start a new business or to stabilize or expand an existing one.
- Loan amounts from 10 thousand to 50 thousand
- Maturity: 10 to 36 months
Related Article: BISP Registration Check By CNIC 2022 | Check By SMS 8171 BISP.GOV.PK
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme Agricultural loan
- Loans for agricultural purposes
- Small farmers are eligible for these loans.
- A person who owns private land and leases the land can borrow without interest.
- Loans are available to cover expenses and purchase various items
- Loan amount from 10 thousand to 50 thousand.
- Maturity: 4 to 8 months
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme For Liberation Loan
- A person who has taken a loan from a bank or financial institution and received interest on it may qualify for this loan.
- This loan is designed to remove the candidate from the interest rate system and facilitate the process.
- The loan amount ranges from 10,000 to one lakh
- Maturity: 10 to 36 months
Related Article: PM Youth Business Loan 2023 Eligibility, Application Form, Apply Now
hbl Personal Loan Scheme Home loan Scheme | Akhuwat HBL Personal Loan Scheme
- Home loans serve the purpose of providing financing to potential home buyers.
- Repair of houses, buildings, rooms, roofs and walls
- Only poor working families are eligible for this loan.
- The maximum loan amount available for this project is five marlas.
- Loan amount is from 30 thousand to 1 lakh.
- Maturity: up to 36 months
hbl Personal Loan Scheme For Education
- Educational loans provide interest-free student loans, allowing them to cover their educational expenses.
- Poor or working-class students whose parents cannot afford tuition costs are eligible for this loan.
- Students from Matric to Masters’s are eligible for these credits.
- Loan amount is from 10k to 50k.
- The loan repayment period is from 10 to 24 months.
Related Article: Ehsaas Program 8171 Check Online 2022 – احساس پروگرام 8171 ویب پورٹل
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan For Health Loan
A person with a severe illness who cannot receive treatment receives this medicine to manage their condition.
- Ahuwat Foundation Mortgage Loan Forms range from 10,000 to 50,000.
- Loan repayment occurs within 10 to 24 months.
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Marriage | Akhuwat HBL Personal Loan Scheme
- The purpose of this loan is to help poor people marry their sisters or daughters.
- Jewelry and furniture are financed through marriage loans.
- The amount ranges from 10,000 to 50,000.
- Maturity : 10 to 24 months
Akhuwat Emergency Loan
This type of loan is given to individuals who need financial assistance in an emergency.An interest-free loan is provided to the candidate immediately and on preferential terms.
- Amounts from 10 to 50 thousand.
- Maturity: 10 to 24 months
How To Apply For Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme loan process will begin with the application. Application fees may vary from scheme to scheme. Akhuwat foundation branch manager will check complete details about the application after reviewing it against eligibility criteria. Thus, these loans will be issued under social security. The following steps will be followed when applying.
The applicant will visit the nearest AIM branch and their relevant documents (mentioned below) to apply for a loan.
The unit manager will discuss with the applicant to check if the applicant meets the scheme’s eligibility criteria.
Potential candidates will apply for a loan in the prescribed form. The Akhuwat Foundation official will only submit the Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal loan application.
The unit manager will check the documents, and the application will be processed after completing the required documents.
- Personal liability
- Two guarantors
- Postdated cheques
- Additional security in exceptional cases.