U Bank Loan Scheme, Financing low-cost housing under the Government Supplement Grant Scheme. U Microfinance Bank offers a housing finance program under the government’s allowance subsidy scheme for businesses and employees to purchase a new home or apartment, build a home, or expand an existing home.Here we are sharing all information regarding u bank loan scheme online apply.
The main purpose of the u bank loan scheme online apply
- Buying or building a house or apartment
- For the purchase of land for the construction of a house
- For building a house on the customer’s own site
- Extension to an existing house
Related Article: Akhuwat Loan Scheme 2023 Online Apply | Akhuwat Loan Form Download
U Bank Introduction | How To Apply For U Bank Loan Scheme 2023
U Microfinance Bank Ltd. (U bank Loan) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL), Etisalat. The bank has a network of over 200 branches in 183 cities and rural areas of Pakistan and offers a wide range of UBank microfinance loans, deposit products, and branchless banking solutions.
Branchless banking UBank offers services under the UPaisa brand in cooperation with Ufone (Pak Telecom Mobile Limited). The service is offered at nearly 45,000 agency locations across Pakistan.
Related Article: NBP Student Loan Scheme 2023 | Eligibility Criteria,Application Form
Microfinance Bank Ltd. (U Bank) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL), Etisalat. The bank has a network of over 200 branches in 183 cities and rural areas of Pakistan and offers a wide range of microfinance loans, deposit products, and branchless banking solutions.
Branchless banking U Bank offers services under the U Paisa brand in cooperation with Ufone (Pak Telecom Mobile Limited). The service is offered at nearly 45,000 agency locations across Pakistan.
U Microfinance Bank is proud to be at the forefront of the fight against poverty in Pakistan.
Related Article: FIFA World Cup jobs 2023 | Qatar World Cup Jobs Online Apply
It is committed to playing a critical role in implementing the National Financial Inclusion Strategy 2020, which aims to bring 50% of Pakistani adults into the banking network.At U Microfinance Bank, we strongly believe that access to microfinance services goes a long way towards building a more inclusive society, which results in underprivileged banking and helps document the informal economy.
U bank loan products range is designed to continuously create livelihoods for the underprivileged people of Pakistan and improve their lives.
Related Article: Kamyab Overseas Program | Apply Online For Kamyab Overseas Program
U Bank Home Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of Pakistan with a valid CNIC
- Age limit 25-60 years (at the time of applying for a loan)
- First home owner
- Minimum monthly income of 25,000 rupees
Related Article: Kamyab Pakistan Program Online Registration 2023 | Apply Online
U Bank loan online apply Pakistan Salient features
Loan facility from PKR 500,000 to PKR 2,000,000
- Loan facility from PKR 500,000 to PKR 2,000,000
- Loan tenure from 5 to 20 years
- Loan repayment in easy monthly installments
- Income clubbing allowed with immediate family members
- In Line with SBP’s direction regarding GMSS, the financed housing unit will be mortgaged in favor of UMBL.
Related Article: PM Launched Ehsaas Petrol Card Online Registration 2023
- House with a covered area of 5 Marl/125 sq.m.
- Apartment with a total area of 1250 sq.
u bank home loan markup rate
|First 05 years||5%|
|06-10 years old||7%|
|over 10 years old||KIBOR + 7%|
ubank home loan Required documents
- Original CNIC
- Passport size photo (recent)
- Proof of income
- Title documents for property subject to pledge
- The offered property must be free of any bars and fees.
Related Article: PM Youth Business Loan 2023 Eligibility, Application Form, Apply Now
|Loan amount (PKR)||500 000||700 000||1 000 000||1 200 000||1 500 000||1 800 000||2 000 000|
|Installment amount for 10 years||5303||7425||10 607||12 728||15 910||19 092||21 213|
|Installment plan for 20 years||3300||4620||6600||7920||9900||11 880||13 200|
(The above installment amounts are calculated for the first 05 years)
U Bank Loan Scheme Online Apply FAQ
How do I get a loan from U Bank?
To get Loan from U Bank following process need to follow.
1. Copy of CNIC of applicant and guarantor
2. 1 passport size photograph of the applicant and guarantor
3. Copies of utility bills of the applicant and guarantor
4. Residential utility bill (in case of hired guarantor)
What is U Bank Pakistan?
(U Bank) is a subsidiary of the Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL) – Etisalat Company. The bank has a network of over 200 branches in 183 cities and rural areas of Pakistan and offers a wide range of microfinance loans, deposit products and branchless banking solutions.
All the information given in the post is taken from official website and other resources . Please do not share your ID card number, mobile phone number here. Thank you. We are only sharing information