NBP Student Loan Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, How to apply for NBP Student Loan Scheme 2023 complete guide available in this article. So don’t worry, read this article finished and follow the instructions. It’s easy for you to apply for NBP Student Loan Scheme 2023.
The National Bank of Pakistan NBP is sourcing students for the NBP student loan scheme in Pakistan who cannot afford expenses for their higher education. The NBP Student Loan Scheme is all that’s great news for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students. Programs and achieved at least 70% of the scores on the previous exam.
Related Article: U Bank Loan Scheme Apply Online – U Bank Home Loan Scheme 2023
Government students can apply for the National Bank Student Loan Scheme until 2023. The NBP Loan Scheme offers students interest-free loans. Applications will be considered according to merit and availability of funds.
Applications received after the deadline, or incomplete applications will not be considered. The last date to apply for the NBP student loan scheme is July 29, 2022. Students who do not meet the basic eligibility criteria are requested not to use and will not be considered for the loan scheme.
Related Article: Akhuwat Loan Scheme 2023 Online Apply | Akhuwat Loan Form Download
NBP Student Loan Online Apply |NBP Student Loan Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Under the scheme, students are eligible to apply for a loan scheme:
A student can apply for this scheme or can avail of the loan to complete details are pasted below for information students who wish to use for universities/colleges mentioned below.
- They fall into the age group at the time of admission:-
- For graduates Not older than 21 years
- For graduates under 31
- For candidates of sciences. Not older than 36 years old
- They scored 70% on the last public examination.
- They undertook the study of the subjects listed below.
- They are unable to continue their studies due to financial constraints.
- The borrower must return the loan in monthly installments six months from the date of first employment or one year from graduation, whichever comes first.
Related Article: CM Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023 Online Apply
NBP Student Loan Scheme Types
Schedule fee Payable directly
➢ Expenses for meals excluding meals University/College
➢ Procurement of textbooks — Payment directly transferred to students
Related Article: President Rozgar Scheme 2023 | Apply Now For NBP Rozgar Scheme
NBP Student Loan Application Form
The application form can be downloaded from the NBP website by clicking here.
The application form will not be accepted if it is not properly completed and found in the absence of the following documents.
- Two photographs of a student certified in a rank not lower than BPS-17.
- Certified photocopies of the Challan fees charged/required by the school and food expenses (excluding food fees).
- Income statement from the employer, i.e., public/semi-public/private service
- Statement of income from the district councilor of the union, i.e., for the self-employed
- Certified photocopies: –
- Place of residence
- Parent-Student Computerized Networking Centre.
- Certified photocopies of all educational documents
- High school diploma
- High school diploma
- Grade sheet/transcript (final exam).
Related Article: PM Youth Business Loan 2023 Eligibility, Application Form, Apply Now
Certificate (original) from the Vice-Chancellor/Principal/Registrar of the respective university confirming the date of admission and date of completion of studies
- There are four unmarked self-addressed envelopes (permanent address and dorm address) (size 5 X 11).
- The application is considered on its merits depending on the availability of funds. Any application not completed in the prescribed form is not signed, does not contain the required information and documents, or is received late will not be considered.
- Fees for the current and remaining years must be shown in columns 5 and 6 to avoid miscalculation of fees.
Related Article: Agahe Pakistan Interest Free Loan Online Apply 2023
Eligible Departments for NBP Student Loan Scheme 2023
- Oil and gas and petrochemical technologies
- Biology, molecular biology, and genetics
- Other natural sciences
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)
- Computer science/information systems and technologies, including hardware.
- Economics, statistics, and econometrics
- Business management sciences
- Eligible students will be granted the loan, but it will be subject to available funds.
- An incomplete, overdue application other than the established form will not be considered.
- Click here to download the NBP Student Loan Form and read the details.
- You can also get an interest-free student loan from Akuwat Pakistan.
- A list of successful candidates will also be uploaded to this page. Please get in touch with the following telephone and fax numbers for further instructions.
- Tel: 021-99213026, 021-99212100-50, ext. 2617
- Fax: 021-99213021
Visit us regularly for the latest news on interest-free loans, especially for students. We also upload these alerts to our Facebook page, so give it a thumbs up.