How to check Telenor number here we collect every possible information you. Telenor number check code or how to check Telenor sim number step by complete step guide available here. One of the super cool options to check your Telenor number is to call your friend or relative and ask them to send you the number they received the call from. But if you don’t have enough funds to reach, there are other easier ways to check your Telenor number.
How to check Telenor sim number
Code: send empty / empty SMS to 7421
Cost: standard SMS rate
Other code * 8888 #
You will receive your Telenor sim number on your mobile screen for free.
How to check Telenor number step by step complete guide
People often forget about things. Sometimes we forget about the most minor and most important things, especially when they involve dates, phone numbers, etc. If you are the owner of a Telenor SIM card and cannot remember your phone number, You don’t need to worry, because we will take care of you.
- Open on phone application for regular texting.
- Send a blank text message to 7421.
- Then you have to wait for a while to receive a response from 7421.
- The resulting text message will include your Telenor number.
- If you don’t have enough funds to send a text message, all you have to do is:
- Dial 7421 from your Telenor simulator.
- The call will be sent as an answering machine message.
- You will shortly receive a response from 7421 containing your Telenor SIM number.
To find your Telenor number through the My Telenor app, follow these steps:
- Go to the Play Store to find and install the My Telenor app.
- Open the My Telenor app.
- Click the “Start” button.
Your Telenor number will be displayed on the main screen of the Telenor application, from where it can be easily viewed and recorded.
How to check telenor sim number through a telenor representative
Another way to find out the information you need about your Telenor SIM is to contact a Telenor representative directly. To do this, you need the following:
- Your name
- Your National Identify card CNIC
- Your IMSI number (printed on the back of the SIM card)
- Once you have collected all information you need, dial 345 from your Telenor SIM card and follow the instructions to speak directly with a Telenor representative.
- Follow the instructions of your Telenor representative and provide them with the requested information (your name, CNIC number, and IMSI number).
- After you follow their instructions, they will give you your Telenor number. Please write it down somewhere for safekeeping.
How to check my telenor number through website
You can check your Telenor number in another relatively simple way – through the official Telenor website. Here is Telenor’s official website by following this link.
- In the lower right corner, you will see a dark box “Telenor Customer Service.”
- Click the icon and start chatting with a Telenor customer representative.
- Enter your request and provide the information the representative asks you, such as your name, CNIC, and IMSI number.
- A representative will provide you with the details of your Telenor numbers.
- It is important to note that you should only use a SIM card registered in your name. You can have no more than five network SIM cards at the same time.