Qaumi Sehat Insaf Card Registration Online (National Health Card) Check your eligibility by SMS on 8500. Also, Qaumi Sehat Insaf Card Registration Online is a milestone on the road to social security reform, ensuring that identified low-income citizens across the country have access to the health care they are entitled to, fast and decent.
You can find complete information about Qaumi Sehat Card Check Online through the Sehat Sahulat program. According to the Prime Minister of Pakistan, every citizen residing in the jurisdiction of the
- Federal Government
Related Article: Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card Online Registration 2023
Can benefit from free health care through the Qaumi Sehat Insaf Card Registration Online 2023. The initiative to open this institution is to provide free treatment to families who cannot afford medical expenses. You can use all medical services in public and private hospitals for free.
Qaumi Sehat Card Check Online | Qaumi Sehat Card Latest Updates 2023
The Sehat Insaf Key Saath hotline will provide you with all the advice related to the Qaumi Sehat Insaf Card Registration Online 2023. You can check your eligibility at the official website www.pmhealthprogram.gov.pk by entering your CNIC number and verification code. You will then see a message on the screen associated with your entitlement.
We also provide an updated list of hospitals participating in the Punjab Health Card program. You can find a hospital near you where you want free treatment. You can also use Qaumi Sehat Card Check Online for your eligibility online via SMS by sending your CNIC to 8500. The primary responsibility of the government is to provide the best health care for all poor and deserving people in Pakistan.
CNIC is Your Health Card in Sehat Sahulat Program
Qaumi Sehat Card is your health card. More than 2.5 million patients have been treated with the Sehat Insaf card. Patients with fractures have been treated according to health care since January 2022, and more than 10 thousand people have benefited from fracture treatment. It should be noted that the treatment of any disease does not stop at the health map. Now you can check if your sehat card is valid by sending CNIC to 8500.
Related Article: Benazir Mazdoor Card Online Registration 2023 (BMC) Complete Guide
Sehat Card Facilities in Punjab
On the special instruction of the Chief Minister of Punjab, the Punjab government has decided to provide medical facilities throughout Punjab as promised. The government has spent 51 billion rupees to treat more than 2.3 million patients.
Related Article: NADRA Fee Schedule 2023 | CNIC/Smart Card/POC/NICOP 2023
Cancer treatment with the latest CYBERKNIFE technology is now possible with a health card. Your national identity card (CNIC) is your Sehat card. To take advantage of the 816 hospitals on the panel, please ensure that the data is entered correctly in the NADRA records.
Complex Liver Surgery Included in Sehat Insaf Card 2022
By special order of Punjab Chief Minister Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi, the decision to include complex liver surgery in the Sehat Card program is finally approved by CM Punjab;
- Liver, kidney, and pancreas surgery will be provided through the sehat card and in cooperation with Bahria International Hospitals.
- Cardiac surgery in young children will be carried out with the support of private clinics.
- Operational and postoperative key services will be provided.
Related Article: PM Khan Launches Naya Pakistan Sehat Card Punjab 2022 | Apply Online
Sehat Card Scheme in KPK
- The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa passed the Universal Health Insurance Law 2022. The Sehat Insaf card has legal value for the annual provision of free medical care.
- Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan launched the Sehat Card in Lahore today, December 13, 2021. For the first time in history, every family in Lahore City will have health insurance and free medical services through the Sehat Insaf card. Another giant step towards Riyasat-i-Madinah. Congratulations Punjab!
- According to the latest tweet (22-10-2021), Ch. Fawad Hussain PTI, available sehat cards for every deserving person, has almost reached completion. The next goal is to provide Naya Pakistan Qaumi sehat cards to all poor people of Punjab, and they can spend around Rs. 10,000,000 a year on their medical expenses. Families eligible for the sehat card will now be able to receive quality care through a game-changing program. Any ordinary person from the poorest to the middle class can get free treatment in Pakistan. The four necessities of health, sex, sugar, lentils, and ghee, bring great relief to the people of Punjab.
- According to the latest updates, the next phase of Sehat Insaf card registration will start in December 2021, and the process will end in March 2023. The government aims to distribute the Sehat Plus Punjab card to 40 million people in 36 districts.
- The Prime Minister’s Sehat Card also included the treatment of 8 costly diseases, including kidney, liver, and bone marrow transplants and thalassemia, for all patients in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to ensure maximum opportunities for the poor.
Related Article: Punjab Mazdoor Card Online Apply 2023 | Mazdoor Card
How to Check Qaumi Sehat Card Registration 2023 Online
Now every citizen of Pakistan searches on Google who is eligible for an Insaf Sehat card. We provide the most authentic procedure that can be applied to get registered and how it works for you. Also, how many hospitals are on the panel, and what kind of operations are made through this program? Here is complete information for you.
Check Eligibility of Sehat Insaf Card 2023
- Send an SMS with your national ID number to 8500 to check your eligibility.
How To Get your Sehat Insaf card 2023
If you qualify for the program, you can get your Sehat Insaf card from the Sehat Insaf Card Distribution Center, established in your nearest location all around Pakistan.
Related Article: Punjab Khidmat Card 2023 | khidmat card balance check online 2023
How to register for Sehat Insaf Card KPK 2023
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) provincial government has taken the initiative to provide free health care through the Sehat Insaf Punjab Health Card to every family in the province. You can find the step-by-step procedure for online registration of the Sehat Insaf card.KPK Govt is committed to improving healthcare facilities, expanding infrastructure, improving healthcare requirements, and implementing new healthcare policies.
Sehat Insaf Card Punjab 2023 Urdu Details
The Government of Punjab is planning to launch Sehat Insaf cards for family members of the Government of Punjab. The government has taken the final initiative, and very soon, the online registration of the Sehat insaf Punjab 2023 card will be completed. The health cards will be distributed among the 36 districts of Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, DGKhan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat. , Hafizabad, Jang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Laya, Lodhran, Mandi Baha ud-Din, Mianwali, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Rawalpingodha, Sahiwal, Rawalpindi, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Toba Tek Singh, Vehari Punjab within 7,200,000 families.
The Sehat Card now provides 120,000 free multi-disease surgeries. Health insurance is also offered on an annual basis at Rs 720,000.
How to Apply for Sehat Insaf Card 2023 KPK
Documents required For Sehat Card
Identify empaneled hospitals for the Sehat Sahulat program. Please bring the following documents when visiting a public/private hospital.
- Healthy Insaf Card
- Original CNIC
- B-form (in case of child treatment)
Use your Sehat Insaf Card Treatment
Upon reaching the empaneled hospital, you can contact the dedicated SSP representative desk for further assistance. The SSP staff will check your Sehat Insaf card and refer you to the appropriate hospital department for treatment.
Get free treatment with the Insaf card:
After the patient is admitted to the hospital, the cost of treatment is deducted from the Sehat Insaf card.
NOTE. This option is only available if the patient requires hospitalization.
Leave a review about free treatment with Sehat Card:
Call us at 0800-09009 to leave a review. The SSP will also call you to ask for your feedback on the experience and treatment.
You can also send us your feedback/complaint through the feedback form on our website.
Related Article: 8171 Ehsaas Program Check Online Registration 2023 | 8171 ویب پورٹل
Health Facilities Provided Through Sehat Card in Punjab
- 438 thousand patients with kidney diseases were treated
- 145 thousand ophthalmic patients treated
- 260 thousand gynecological patients treated
- 24 thousand patients with appendicitis treated
- 80 thousand patients with cardiovascular diseases were treated
- 33 thousand patients with hernia were treated
- 54,000 cancer patients received treatment
Sehat Card Helpline
Suppose you are looking for a Qaumi Sehat Insaf Card Registration Online 2023 and Check Your Eligibility in your District. In that case, you can use the following contact number, email address, and address to resolve your problems and get related queries about Qaumi Sehat Insaf Card Registration.
- Call: 0800-09009, For more information, call these numbers (24 hours a day) Fl. 0800-09009 Monday to Friday 042 99205765, 99203694 09:00 to 17:00 042 99333604.99333605
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation, and Coordination LG&RD Complex, G/5-2, Islamabad. 44000, Pakistan
- QAUMI SEHAT CARD DOWNLOAD MOBILE APP.
Related Article: BISP Check Balance Online By Cnic 2023 | BISP Kafalat Program
FAQ Qaumi Sehat Insaf Card Registration Online
Who is eligible for a Sehat Insaf card?
All Pakistani citizens are eligible for the sehat sahulat insaf card if they are poor and financially inconspicuous and cannot afford indoor and outdoor medical treatments.
How to register for the Sehat Insaf card?
Answer: You must send your CNIC number to 8500 and you will automatically receive a verification method declaring you eligible, after which your registration will be completed. In the SMS you will receive the Sehat Insaf card number and the address of the medical card issuing center from where you will receive the card.
How to get a Sehat Insaf card
Once you are eligible for an Insaf card, you need to visit the Sehat Sahulat Center.
How to get a Sehat Insaf card?
A: The Sehat Insaf card covers heart disease (angioplasty/bypass surgery),diabetes mellitus, burns and accidents (life care, limb salvage, implants, prostheses), end-stage kidney disease/dialysis, chronic infections (hepatitis/HIV),organ failure (liver, kidneys, heart, lungs), cancer (chemo, radio, surgery) and more
What are the benefits of the Sehat Card?
Answer: There are many benefits, such as free emergency care, hospitalization, treatment, surgical procedures, maternity services, referral transportation, follow-ups, and consultations.
What is the Insaf Card hotline number?
What documents are required for the Sehat Insaf card?
Answer: CNIC or B Form