When Covid 19 effect, almost every brand has a strong online presence standing out from the crowd, can be extremely difficult. Digital marketing strategies 2021 change the whole world working process. Here we can share the best tips and a step-by-step guide for Digital marketing strategies 2021.
Digital marketing strategies 2021
- Shoppable Posts. …
- Virtual And Augmented Reality. …
- Interactive Content. …
- Personalization. …
- Google Ads Smart Bidding. …
- Content Marketing. …
- Video Content. …
- SERP Position Zero.
- Educate your content. Content has long been king, and 2019 was no different. …
- Personalize your marketing messages. …
- Let data drive your creativity. …
- Invest in original research. …
- Update your content. …
- Try subscribing to HARO. …
- Expand your guest blogging opportunities. …
- Use more video (again)
Top marketing trends 2020
- Cause Marketing.
- Direct Selling.
- Co-Branding and Affinity Marketing.
- Earned Media/PR.
- Point-of-Purchase (POP) Marketing.
- Internet Marketing.
- Paid Media Advertising.
- Word of Mouth Advertising.
How You Know You’re Doing digital marketing strategies 2021 The Right Way.
We all have corporate blogs, we do accounts in social networks, send a weekly e- letter, and perhaps even offer downloadable resources. Digital marketing strategies Because our social networks are updated every few seconds, and new articles are published constantly, gaining at least some popularity is a complete success for most companies.
Of course, traditional marketing methods are critical to building a long-term marketing strategy. But to increase your visibility, you need to diversify your marketing efforts. Rise above the noise. Do what your competitors have not done yet. And you will see that your audience will begin to notice you.
Sometimes the best way to improve your digital marketing strategy is to use skipped marketing methods, such as those described in this article.
Five digital marketing strategies Tips From digital marketing strategies Experts.
The social network accounts of many popular brands are full of posts that hardly get 10 likes, not to mention small companies and startups.
Limiting ourselves to the most popular marketing methods, we mix with the over-saturated market. Although we all act the same, how are we going to surpass our competitors?
It always requires creativity to be noticed. And before embarking on an outstanding marketing campaign, you can use the following marketing methods. They do not guarantee that your traffic will grow rapidly. They will undoubtedly help you increase brand awareness and attract more people (some of these methods are especially effective for specific niches).
7 marketing methods your competitors have not tried
It is important to know what your competitors are doing and how they achieve their marketing goals. But this does not mean that you should do the same.
Why try to overtake your rivals if you can go the other way? Using different marketing approaches, you can be the first to determine the most effective methods and succeed in this. Here is what you can try.
1. Launch your own ad campaign
Over the past few years, native advertising has grown rapidly. By the end of 2020, American advertisers will allocate almost two-thirds of the funds to display native advertising. However, according to a recent study by CMI and Outbrain, Digital marketing strategies 2021, only 26% of marketers use native advertising to reach their target audience.
This means that the remaining 74% still miss the opportunity to improve the performance of their content.
If you haven’t heard much about native advertising, we’ll define it for you. Native advertising is a paid digital marketing method, which includes advertising, which organically fits into the platform’s design on which they appear. Unlike regular banner advertising, native advertising is not intrusive and does not interfere with users.
You can find native ads on your social networks (yes, those ads from Booking.com that you start to see every time you return from vacation are native ). Digital marketing strategies 2021 under the articles (remember that “you may also like” the content?) Or among product cards on e-commerce sites.
This is an example of how native advertising matches the form of publisher content.
It takes time to create an effective native advertising campaign. But it is worth the effort:
- Native ads recorded an 18% higher purchase intent than traditional banner ads.
- Consumers watched native ads 53% more often than display ads.
- 70% of users said they would rather discover products or services with content than with traditional advertising.
How to make native advertising work for you? It’s all about time, testing and continuous optimization. However, you can start with the following simple steps:
- Set clear goals and be realistic.
- Select the correct native ad platform. You can use your own small ad network with strong links with local publishers to advertise your local business or place ads on a large platform that works with the most popular publishers worldwide.
- Combine campaign goals with campaign content. Want to get more newsletter subscribers? Why are your visitors doing this? Give them an incentive. Show them the value.
- Explore your target audience.
- Remember the journey of the buyer. If your goal is to increase brand awareness, you will target people who have not heard about your brand before (obviously). So do not attack your visitors with overly advertising content about your brand.
- Check out creative ideas on Taboola trends before creating ads.
2. Publish a study study
Anyone with a customer base or site traffic can do research. Your own research will become a source of unlimited traffic to your website, an amazing opportunity to create links, and a quick way to gain trust.
What do you need for research?
- The idea.
- The audience.
- The survey.
Another significant advantage of research studies is that they can be redesigned in several ways. You may want to format the original study as an e-book to collect emails from your audience, but you can also post the study results on your blog, include it in your newsletter, etc.
Among our favorite studies:
- 2020 content marketing statistics from SEMrush.
- B2B content marketing 2019 from the Institute of content marketing.
- Not another marketing message from HubSpot.
3. Get traffic from Quora
I have been marketing Quora for quite some time. This Q&A website has tremendous marketing potential for many companies.
With 300 million monthly users, Digital marketing strategies 2021 Quora can help you significantly improve your brand’s visibility.
What is Quora Marketing?
From a platform where you can find answers to your personal questions, Quora has evolved into a worldwide knowledge base. Now you can find people who ask for product reviews, solutions, business-related tips, etc. That is how Quora entrepreneurs came to want to recommend their company.
Based on my own experience, I have to say that Quora is extremely effective for promoting mid-range products among an audience located in the United States Digital marketing strategies 2021. If your company meets this description, you should definitely try Quora for marketing.
Here are some tips for building a successful Quora marketing strategy:
- Create a trusted profile. Show that the real person is behind your answers. Add as much information as possible. Create a biography, describe your field of activity, add your photos and information about education, add links to your accounts on social networks
- Keep track of other people and topics. This will allow you to keep track of new relevant answers and build connections.
- Answer fresh questions. Look for keywords relevant to your topics, and look for issues that are still being discussed.
- Look for questions that are ranked on the first page of Google search results. Your answers to these questions will be much more popular. To find these questions, you need to use a keyword research tool. Learn more about the topic on the Ahrefs blog.
- Provide real value. First of all, Quora has strict rules and prohibits replies marked as spam. Moreover, your audience is not blind, and they see when they are deceived.
PROFESSIONAL COUNCIL: if your answer has been banned, but you disagree with him, you can appeal. In most cases, my answers have been restored (when they are really relevant).
The fact that Quora is particularly effective for companies that offer services to an American audience does not mean that other companies should use it. Digital marketing strategies 2021 If you are blogging, Quora can be a great place to post your posts to many people. Find questions related to your topics and answer them by adding a link to the original blog post.
4. Stay active in online communities
There are many online communities where you can distribute your content. Among the most popular are GrowthHackers, Quuu and Medium.
GrowthHackers is a community where you can post on your blog so that a relatively wide audience can see them. The more engagement you have in your posts, the higher your feed will appear.
The best thing about this community is reading the full post; readers will be redirected to the original blog post. This allows content marketers to see how many people are interested in their content and not just accidentally clicked on the headline.
Quuu is a website where you can send your content for sharing from the profiles of other users on social networks. This platform works both for people who want to constantly exchange relevant content, Digital marketing strategies 2021 but do not have time for it, and for companies who want to promote their content.
Medium is a site with high authority in domains, displaying curatorial content related to each reader’s interests. Content quality is critical to Medium. Whether your content is recommended to others depends entirely on the reaction of people who have already seen it.
5. Sign up for the HARO Newsletter
If you are looking for effective link building strategies, this method is for you.
HARO or Help A Reporter Out is an online service that helps journalists and marketers get quotes from the public. After registering, Digital marketing strategies 2021, you will begin to receive daily initial requests. When there is a topic related to your field of knowledge, write an answer, send it, and wait for the journalist to contact you.
Unlike guest blogs, answering HARO questions takes much less time and gives more significant results – some journalists write for premium sites that are unlikely to ever receive guest posts.
6. Leverage gamification
Gamification is the key to improving customer engagement.
Gaming technologies, such as contests, scoring systems, and incentives, help brands strengthen brand loyalty, increase the number of potential customers and increase conversion (you may never want to buy this wine storage cabinet, but they will give it for half the price if you won!).
You can gamify almost any stage of interaction with the client. There are two things that your entire campaign will be built on – your goal and the interests of your audience. From there, you can begin to propose an idea, its translation, incentives, etc.
One of the most important points is that you should not complicate things too much. I often see great campaigns in which I would be happy to participate only if they did not provide so many terms and conditions.
Here are a few campaigns that may inspire you:
McDonald’s offers an interactive calendar of events with new special offers or gifts that open every day during the holiday season.
Starbucks offers customers to collect stars for certain tasks and choose the rewards that they can receive with their stars.
7. Build meaningful relationships
Marketing is not just about posting content or conducting creative campaigns. It’s about relationships – not only with your potential customers and customers but also with other brands.
Want to know how to drive more traffic to your blog? To interview. Think up a subject and ask niche experts about their opinion on this question. You can use their quotes to supplement specific points in your posts or publish full interviews. Whichever option you choose, be sure to mention the expert in the title.
Search for popular companies on LinkedIn and get in touch with the people who work there. The names of major brands will add credibility to your articles. Digital marketing strategies 2021 Do not forget to send the link to the interview participants when it is broadcast to share it from their personal accounts on social networks or from corporate accounts.
Collaborate with brands
Joint marketing is a method that many brands ignore. Everyone will be thrilled when another joint campaign of popular brands sees the light, but hardly anyone thinks they can do the same with a neighboring company.
There is no one-stop solution for developing your brand. And sometimes, it seems that the first thing that comes to the minds of business owners when they hear the word “marketing” is social media marketing.
But if you want your marketing strategy to produce excellent results, you need to stand out, test various approaches, and conduct campaigns that your competitors have not even thought about.